- Most people have a goal to achieve the physique that will make them happy
- They can struggle to get results and put a lot of time, effort and money and yet still don’t understand why what they are doing isn’t working and getting them to the point of success.
- A lot of you end up getting overloaded with too much information from websites, magazine, what their friend down the gym told them and have lost track that this is all about YOU!!
- There is more than just training and eating to getting these results and I understand that and can help in all aspects.
So how do I do this?
Well let’s start off with this. I have been a personal trainer since 2005. I have been successful in helping a lot of people get results that they didn’t think possible.
I have developed and built an Outdoor Training Gym called fitMK and this has trained not only thousands of people but also help many trainers begin their careers and share their passion for fitness and exercising.
I have worked with numerous companies; helping their employees with their health and wellbeing goals. These companies have included Fossil Watches, Dr Martens, Bosch and Siemens as well as local college, council and community projects.
I have always had a passion for what I do and whilst knew little about the aspects of coaching Hockey and Rugby I still have been the first team fitness coach for the Milton Keynes (the town where I live) clubs.
So now I enjoy sharing my knowledge that I have spent many years learning.
I help people get access to it in a number of ways.
- Free content that you can read or see on this website or my social media pages. This freely available to anyone and everyone.
- By offering a free 15 minute call with anyone that would like some help but not commit to a program.
- Working with people on a one to one basis online that has a structured program that will help them achieve the goals that they want.